Become A Subject Matter Expert
Our classroom training model encourages interactions between trainers and trainees, engages interactive exercises, and offers support tutorials.
We support hands-on (in-person) instruction over virtual because it enables you to experience the learning. This is an important element when retaining what was learned. When hands-on is not an option for an instructor or topic, virtual is added in a blended learning format.
The knowledge gained is indispensable!
• Overview of Module Components
• How to Deliver the Activities and Manage the Discussions
• Learning the Content and Utilizing the Script
• Instructions on Creating a Timeline and Customizing Segments of the Training
• Historical Overview of Business Attire, Etiquette and Protocol
• How to Use “The Art of Professional Connections” SME Module Components
• Summary and Review of Training
• Trainee Delivery of Assignment for Practice and Discussion
• Presentation Skill Tips and Ongoing Learning Resources
• Q&A Closing Summary and Review
• Certificates of Attainment
Facilitator Guidebook … “Invaluable and Multipurpose!”
Although specifically designed for the Global Protocol Academy, this guide can be used to enhance a wide range of (other) classroom training modules. For example:
• Preparing for Your Role as Facilitator or Trainer
• Preparing for the Participants from Room Setup to Classroom Dynamics
• Preparing for the Presentation Delivery
• Utilizing the Playbook Script and Engaging Interactive Activities
• Preparing Timeline Worksheet Templates
The SME module guidebook will take the following three-part approach to the training:
Before Training: Create the Environment and Set the Mood
During Training: Deliver Content and Engage Participants
After Training: Debrief and Follow-Up
A variety of training tools to illustrate points, practice skill sets, and offer silent reflections are introduced, along with a matrix to help determine the best approach that coincides with your time frame training model.
As you work with clients, you are encouraged to develop binders that serve as your history and “what worked; what didn’t work” resource.
Your coursework manual serves as the foundation to the subsequent playlist script modules.
Playlist Script Modules
All the work is done for you in this step-by-step process! The script utilizes learning icons that identify actions and visuals that keep the content on point. The facilitator script is divided into four categories.
• Seven Steps to Developing a Powerful Image and Interaction Foundation
• Five Paths to Successful Networking
• Nine Secrets for Productive Meetings Over Meals
• Ten Ways to Make Your Business Events Extraordinary
Once you work with the script, you are encouraged to deviate from it and present the content in the sequence that works best for you and your team.