2020 Open Enrollment Training Date
October 18th to 23rd
Training is also offered on-site at corporate training facilities
As a facilitator “trainee” you will learn to facilitate the delivery of the learning materials. Our targeted subject matter expert (SME) approach creates the foundation and framework to develop your knowledge base, ensuing your ability to impart the information to your team.
- Hard skills (e.g., technical knowledge and use of IT programs’ robotics installation) are needed for job qualification. Once you learn hard skills, you are responsible for keeping them updated.
- Soft skills (e.g., building relationships with coworkers, being able to communicate effectively with all levels within an organization) are needed for effective communication. You need to refine and develop them as your career evolves.
- It takes both! When you combine hard skills with soft skills you increase your value to employers.
The comprehensive Global Protocol Academy curriculum is based on over 30 years of experience, training, research and insight. Our team of experts was chosen from corporate, financial, and educational institutions, as well as start-up entrepreneurs, to further add support and relevance to our training modules by addressing new issues in the workforce as highlighted in our websites and blogs.
- enhance your first impression image (appearance and body language),
- heighten your domestic and international interactions, and
- offer strategies in handling challenging situations with diplomacy and civility.
Most importantly, you will teach others how to achieve their goals with more self-assurance, internal power, and fresh insights by staying relevant and current.
- Train at our Phoenix,AZ, facility
- Train at your facility (on-site at your convenience)
- Train on your own (self-study version for experienced trainers)
You can attend the full six-day curriculum or arrange for a private session in your preferred subject matter within your timetable. As an added benefit, our modules can easily be incorporated into existing corporate training or classroom curriculum.
It is our mission to address current needs, set standards for new and emerging issues, and serve as a resource to individuals, corporations, educators, and the media. As a trainee, you will be part of this process.
Integrate SME Training into Your Coursework or Corporate Training.
Join Us and Make a Difference in the Lives You Touch!
October 18th to October 23rd
Fill out our Contact Form to receive registration packet